Tuesday 19 January 2016

Rose day SMS and Messages for Rose day 2016


Rose day SMS for your love and friends

Rose day is a first day of valentines day week and as all says first impression is last impression. Here i have a lovely rose day SMS for your loved one and friends. "Happy rose day" Sms and Messages for your friendship and for your lovers.

Happy Rose day 2016 SMS wishes and Quotes


Red Rose Photo

"Happy Rose day " Sms to your love

Can You Imagine The World Without Roses?
It Won’t Be The Same Because
An Important Part Of Its Beauty Will Be Lacking
That Is What My Life Would Be Without You
Happy Rose Day.

Rose day SMS for your Best friends

A rose doesn't means for proposing love
It also means
R- Rare
O- Ones
S- Supporting
E- Entire life
Happy Rose Day 2015

Rose day wishes for your boyfriend

With this rose, I reveal all my
thoughts and feelings about you
that I have withheld for so long.
I feel when I am with you.
I am like a rose,
not because of it's beauty,
but because I am able to bloom and grow with you...
Happy Rose day...!!

"Love is friendship" with rose on rose day 2016

This rose day I wish that all the thorns on the path of your life be vanquished and your life path be filled with petals of love, friendship and blessings.
Happy Rose Day !!

Love you Message for Rose day 2016

If A Perfumed Rose Touches
Ur Face, If Ur Mobile
Dances On A Nice Tone..
Remember Its Me Trying To
Say U.. Happy Rose Day..

Lovely SMS for Rose day 2016

lovely roses lovely you and lovely are the things you do but the loveliest is the friendship of the two one is me and other is you....
"happy rose day"

Rose day message for your love

Every bird cannot dance But peacock do it
Every friend cannot reach my heart but u did it.
Every Flower cannot express love But rose do it.
happy rose day !!

Happy rose day message for friends

Fragrance always remains in the hands of those who distribute roses.
---<@ HAPPY ---<@ ROSE ---<@ DAY
Happy Rose day SMS and Messages for your lovers on this valentine's day 2016 and hope and wish all of you love to copy and SMS or Messages to your loved one.

Artikel Terkait

Rose day SMS and Messages for Rose day 2016
4/ 5
Oleh