Friday 22 January 2016

Valentine's day 2016 funny quotes - LOL,ROFL, LMAO Quotes


A Funny Valentine's day quotes for funny people. Celebrate your valentine's day and start a day with a cute smile on your partner's face and this one possible only with valentine's day funny quotes 2016.

Here collection of best one funny quotes for next Valentine's day 2016. All have a funny concepts so that it makes your partner's to smile.

Valentines day Funny Quotes 2016

Wouldn't it be the a perfect crime ,If I stole your heart and you stole mine?  
Non Veg Quote on Valentines day 2016
F*ck 14th February , I love you every day..!!  
Lol Quote for Valentine day 
Spending valentines day with your other single friends will not make you forever alone but together alone.
Funny WhatsApps Status for Valentines day 2016

"Love is being stupid together." - Paul Valery
Kiss Day Funny Quote
Lord! I wonder what fool it was that first invented kissing.

 Funny Valentines day Day quote

No, this trick won't work. How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? 
“If my Valentine you won't be,
I'll hang myself on your Christmas tree.” 
“Valentine's Day is the poet's holiday.” 
Rose day Funny Quote
Why send roses? Wouldn’t it be more romantic to deliver a dozen orgasms? For only $19.95, I’ll deliver them to your woman any day of the year. But be sure to book early for Valentine’s Day.” 
Funny Love Quote 2016
woman will ever be truly satisfied on Valentines day because no man has a chocolate penis wrapped in money that ejaculates diamonds.  

I wanted to make it really special on Valentine's Day, so I tied my boyfriend up. And for three solid hours I watched whatever I wanted on TV.
Funny Quote on Love  
Love is much nicer to be in than an automobile accident, a tight girdle, a higher tax bracket or a holding pattern over Philadelphia." - Judith Viorst, Redbook, 1975 

Hope you will love and like this collection of the valentine's day funny Quotes 2016 to be shared on the love day and make them happy. Wish you a happy valentines day 2016.

Artikel Terkait

Valentine's day 2016 funny quotes - LOL,ROFL, LMAO Quotes
4/ 5
Oleh