Friday 22 January 2016

Valentine's day poems 2016 for her


Valentine Poems for your girlfriend

Refresh your love with valentine's day poems 2016. Get a most popular poem for valentine's day 2016 and impress your girlfriend to become a romantic poem.

Poems are very impressive to girl and I have a personal experience with it , so I suggest all the boys that poem is the best option for this valentine's day 2016. Here I have collection of five poem so choose your favorite one.


"Love you forever... " Poem for girlfriend  

Amazing and Beautiful not a flower or a tree
Much prettier than that and only I can see

Loving and caring right down to the core
Filling me with happiness and so much more

Eyes are so stunning cannot look away
Gorgeous and shining all throughout the day

Here in your arms is where I belong
The beating of your heart is like a beautiful song.

"I carry your heart..." Valentines day poem

I carry your heart with me (I carry it in
my heart) I am never without it (anywhere
I go you go, my dear ;and whatever is done
by only me is your doing, my darling)
I fear no fate (for you are my fate, my sweet) I want
no world (for beautiful you are my world, my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows
higher than soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
I carry your heart (I carry it in my heart)

"I wish... " poem for her

If I could have just one wish,
 I would wish to wake up everyday
 to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that
 feeling with anyone other than you.

"I love the way..." poem on Valentines day 

I love the way you look at me,
Your eyes so bright and blue.
I love the way you kiss me,
Your lips so soft and smooth.

I love the way you make me so happy,
And the ways you show you care.
I love the way you say, "I Love You,"
And the way you're always there.

I love the way you touch me,
Always sending chills down my spine.
I love that you are with me,
And glad that you are mine.

Valentines day Poems with "I am yours for always and forever...."

Once upon a time, I fell in love with you.
And then one day we both said “I do.”
You are my joy and my light,
And though I’ll never say it quite right,
I am yours, for always and forever.


Use these poems in valentine's day cards and also use them as a Valentine's day messages and text your girlfriend. I hope all of you definitely like poems and help you to impress your girlfriend.

Get More poems here : Romantic Poems for valentine's day 2016

Artikel Terkait

Valentine's day poems 2016 for her
4/ 5
Oleh